Sneezing is a sudden and involuntary violent expiration preceded by inspirations. During sneezing, the mouth generally remains closed, so that the current of air is directed through the nose.
Causes of sneezing
- 1. It is commonly due to some allergic substances which may be inhaled or eaten.
- 2. Dust, chemicals, smoke, pollen in the air can trigger sneezing.
- 3. Eating certain food stuff like ice-cream, cold drinks, banana, curd can induce sneezing attacks.
- 4. Boil 2 tablespoon Saunf in 1 cup water till it is reduced to half. Filter: Take 1 tablespoon every morning and evening for a few
- Add some honey to boiled minced grapefruit and lemon. Have this solution three times a day. To stop irritation in your nose, apply little petroleum jelly inside your nose.
- Along with other citrus fruits and a variety of fruits and vegetables, orange juice is very rich in vitamin C, which may help relive sneezing by reducing the amount of histamine your body release
- Fruits and many vegetables are rich sources of bioflavonoids. These are natural chemicals, which, like vitamin C, can curtail the body's production of sneeze-causing histamine.
- Take two drops of Badam Rogan on palm, rub it and put it in both the nostrils and take a deep breath. It is very good in controlling sneezing.
- Take 1 teaspoon of besan (gram flour) roast it with 1 teaspoon of pure ghee. Add a cup of milk and 4-5 badams. Boil it for 2-3 minutes. It should be taken at bed time.
Tips for sneezing
- Patients should be kept warm.
- Avoid direct heat or cold.
- Patient should consume a lot of water and liquids
No related myths and facts found !!