Title : Natural tips for fair complexion Previous | Next
Here are some effective natural tips for getting fair complexion.
- Always you can apply the mixture of sandalwood and rose water-cools your skin as well as brings a fair glow to you.
- Sunlight could enhance advanced aging including wrinkles and fine lines. Exposure to sunlight can also dry up the skin.So, avoid sunlight.
- Mix 1 table spoon of milk powder, 1 table spoon of honey, 1 table spoon of lemon juice, and ½ table spoon of almond oil. Apply on face and wash off after 10-15 minutes. This pack helps bring shine to the skin and also removes tan.
- For 15 days, apply a paste of gram flour (besan), milk (2 teaspoon) and lime juice(3-4 drops) on face and neck for 15 minutes and wash with water. You complexion should improve. Repeat every 2 weeks.
- Mix egg white, glycerin, besan flour, sandalwood powder and tomato juice. Make a thick paste. This can be applied over the skin. With in continuous application of 7 days, you will start getting results.
- Do not cleanse your face more than twice a day.
- You can make a fine paste of grinded almonds and rose water. This paste always use on the face and neck will bring natural fairness.
- Soak potatoes in cold water for 10 minutes. Rub theses slices on your face, neck and other parts of your body. It will bring positive result within a short period.
Comments (S): 1
No related myths and facts found !!