Title : Tips for care of different types of skin Previous | Next
- Cleanse your skin twice a day with a natural skin care cleansing soap, apply a rose water toner, and moisturize with a shielding lotion.
- At night, to keep your skin's normal moisture- balance apply a thin film of home-made moisturizer.
- Always use a mild, oil-based moisturizer under makeup to help retain surface moisture.
- Avoid direct heat on the face-including that from blow dryers.
- Eat healthy organic food.
- Use a sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun.
- Avoid the use of tap water when cleansing dry skin. The deposits are too drying on the skin. And never, ever use hot water. Use mineral water to freshen your face. Don't use a washcloth-a rough texture can irritate.
- Avoid coming in contact with highly alkaline soaps and detergents like washing sodas and powders which contain highly alkaline and drying ingredients.
- Use a fatty soap, an oil based liquid soap and/or anything with natural shea butter in it.
- Showers are better than baths and with a mild application of baby oil. Massage your face with home-made nourishing cream every night before retiring. Be generous with the cream in the areas surrounding the eyes where tiny lines and crows feet are born.
- Moistening with water, then applying a thin film of air-excluding moisturizer, restores the suppleness of the dry skin.
- The great advantage of oily skin is that it ages at a slower rate than other skin types.
- Avoid oily and chessy foods.
- Keep your skin very clean. Limit washing your face to two or three times a day. Too much washing will stimulate your skin to produce more oil.
- Before applying make-up first apply astringer lotion and wait for 5 min then do make-up as you like.
- Use oil-based products as they dissolve sebum effectively. Opt for oil-free moisturizers to maintain a shine-free complexion.
- Use hot water when washing your face. Hot water dissolves skin oil better than lukewarm or cold water.
- Cucumbers juice, lime juice take in equal quantity and apply to your body and take shower with lukewarm or cold water after 15 min. Do this for one month and you see the amazing results.
- Use a mild cleanser on your entire face up to twice a day.
- The combination skin should be cared for as if it is a combination of two different skin types. Care for the dry part of the skin using the guidelines provided for dry skin. The oily part of the skin should be cared for using the guidelines for oily skin.
- Use a sunscreen, minimum SPF 15.
- Use oil-absorbing makeup on oily areas to control shine.
- Wash your face with mild baby soap, rinse thoroughly and pat the skin dry with a soft towel; do not use rough towel.
- Never use any makeup or perfume without first trying a little of it on the inside of your wrist to see the reaction of your skin to it, for very few items of makeup agree with a sensitive skin.
- Every night apply home-made moisturizing cream on your face before retiring for the night.
- Protect your skin from the sun throughout the day and wear comfortable and skin friendly fabric like cotton and silk.
- Drink plenty of water so as to provide sufficent hydration and moisture to your sensitive skin.
Comments (S): 1
No related myths and facts found !!