Dry skin reduces the appearance of a beautiful looks. Dry skin women need special skin treatment as compared to people with other skin types. Women prefer using natural products on your skin, than it is easy for them to use some easy and homemade face packs for dry skin.
Here are few best homemade face packs that are easy to make and effective for Dry skin which will help you get fair and glowing skin anytime and anywhere.
1) Sandalwood and Rose Water Pack : This makes the skin smooth and clean and fair. Mix both the ingredients to make a smooth and thick paste. Clean the skin with lukewarm water, pat it dry and apply this paste evenly on the face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes before washing it off. You can apply this pack after you come back from your wedding shopping trips to get rid of the dirt.
2) Banana Face Pack : Mix 1 ripe banana with 1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp olive oil and make a smooth paste, apply all over the face and rinse with water after 10 minutes.
3) Egg Yolk Face Pack : This pack help hydrate and moisturize dull looking and dry skin, adding glow and softness.
Ingredients required for this pack are : 1 egg yolk, Half table spoon of natural organic honey, 1 table spoon of olive oil, Half tea spoon of lemon juice.
Mix well all the ingredients and apply it on your clean face for 10-15 minutes. Wash your face with warm, then cold water. This mask is recommended for dry to normal skin type, it will help regulate moisture balance in the skin, nourishing and rejuvenating it. Eggs yolk is rich in vitamins and nutrients, so that it will efficiently help hydrate and moisturize your skin.
4) Delicious Papaya Pack : Mash some ripe papaya and apply on the face for 10-15 minutes. Wash off the face with cold water. You can also add some milk in the papaya paste. You will not only see an instant glow, but also an improvement in the complexion with regular use.
6) Carrot Facial Pack : Required 2-3 large carrots and 1/2 tablespoons honey. Mix 2 tablespoons of fresh carrot juice and 1 tablespoon honey. Apply this pack on your face and neck, keep it on for next 10 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. This pack treats the dryness and peeling that brings dullness on the skin, thus giving a glow that you would love.
7) Avocado Pack : Avocado is an excellent choice for making homemade face masks for dry skin, as it contains a lot of oils. Ingredients : 1/2 very ripe, soft avocado and 1/2 cup honey.
Mash the avocado in a bowl, then stir in honey. Apply to skin and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse face with a cool washcloth.
8) Almond and Milk Pack : Almonds help in making the dry skin soft and glowing. They are also great for those with dark skin.
Ingredients : Almonds or Almond oil, Milk or milk cream.
Soak 3-4 almonds in milk. After that, peel and grind them. Mix this powder with some milk to make a smooth and thick paste. You can also mix almond oil with milk cream (malai) to make a winter face pack. Apply the pack and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. You can also add rose water to the mix. People with oily skin should avoid almond face packs.
9) Cucumber Face Pack : Mash cucumber, add sugar, and refridge it for sometime. Apply it on the face, leave it on for ten minutes, and rinse it with cold water. Cucumber gives skin a cooling effect making it soft and supple, thus soothing it.
10) Besan and Curd Pack : Nothing can beat dry skin better than gram flour (besan) and curd so this is a face pack that is an all-time favourites. It is a popular pack to treat dry and dull skin.
Ingredients : Gram flour (besan), Curd, Honey
Mix 3-4 teaspoons of besan with equal amount of curd and honey to make a smooth and thick pack. Apply on the skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water. Besan and curd with treat your dry skin, and honey will help to moisturise it.
Disclaimer*: This article is only for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.