Due to pollution in air, stressful jobs, lack of exercise, intake of processed or fast foods and may other reasons, it is very difficult to maintain a Glowing skin now a days. As we know beauty will come with beautiful face, radiant skin & with smile, so now a days everybody wants to look beautiful with perfection in everything.
Instead of looking for a miracle product, here are some changes each day and best home remedies for getting a glowing complexion in just one month.
1) Visit a dermatologist. It may seem simple, but many people skip this step and subsequently treat their skin the wrong way. A quick trip to a skin doctor can take out a lot of the guesswork in your beauty routine.
2) Break bad habits by keeping hands off of your face. The bacteria on your fingers is only making your skin problems worse.
3) Wash your pillowcases once a week. Bacteria on your bedding can cause breakouts.
4) Clean off your phone with an alcohol pad. Phones spend too much time near and on our faces to not be clean.
5) Choose a cleanser with salicylic acid, like Kate Somerville Purify Clarifying Cleanser. The salicylic acid will exfoliate dead skin cells and help reduce the appearance of pores.
6) Dry your skin with a soft t-shirt, instead of a towel. Some towels are too abrasive and cause tiny tears in the skin, where bacteria makes its way in.
7) After washing your face, use a toner that will clean pores without stripping skin of your natural oils.
8) Limit your retinol products to nighttime, since they become inactive in sunlight. Instead, switch out your skin care routine in the AM for something without retinol.
9) No one can fault you for wanting to cover up evidence of your breakouts during the day, but try to choose makeup that covers, as well as heals your acne.
10) Clean off makeup brushes once a week to keep bacteria from being spread.
11) Don't neglect your body! After drying off after a shower, spray acne-prone body parts with Glo Professional Back Acne Treatment.
12) Moisturize with a face oil. While those with blemishes tend to shy away from oil, it can stop your skin from creating excess sebum, which causes breakouts.
13) When slathering on sunscreen on summer, choose a non-comedogenic version for your face.
14) If you wash your face in the shower, be sure to wash your hair before applying a facial cleanser.
15) If breakouts are located around your hairline, change out shampoos. Your skin might be reacting to the formula.
16) If large cystic pimples show up on the chin area once a month, consider using a treatment targeted toward hormonal acne.
17) Incorporate lots of leafy greens into your diet, as well as these other skin-clearing foods.
18) Eliminate sugar and dairy from your diet to see if that makes a difference in your skin. For many people, their faces start clearing up immediately.
19) Exfoliate your face with a chemical exfoliating product few times a week.
20) Use a skin clearing mask once a week.
21) Never go to bed without taking off your makeup. If it's a worse case scenario, at least swipe your face with a Simple Cleansing Facial Wipe.
22) For large cystic pimples, use a spot treatment at night with an aspirin mask. Mix 5-8 aspirin tablets with a few drops of water until it' dissolved into a paste. Dab the paste onto pimples for an overnight reduction in size.
23) Deep clean your pores with a DIY facial every couple of weeks.
24) Be sure to get enough sleep each night and limit stress, which can cause skin eruptions.
25) Dab a tiny bit of Visine on bright red pimples to take away the redness.
26) Drink plenty of water throughout the day. It's amazing how big a difference this step can make in your appearance.
27) Exercise at least three times a week. By maintaining inner health, you'll help balance your skin.
28) Stay consistent with your skin routine to see the results you want.
29) Haemafine syrup is a herbal remedy that helps get glowing skin from within. It's powerful blood purification system helps protect the skin from all skin ailments and improves complexion. This herbal syrup is recommended for all skin types.
30) Add 1 tsp dried curry leaves to fuller's earth and make a fine paste. Apply it to the face and leave it on until it completely dries. Wash with normal water. This helps deep cleanse the skin and removes all the traces of pollution and dirt.
Disclaimer*: This article is only for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.