Title : Safety Tips While Working in the Kitchen Previous | Next
Safety Tips While Working in the Kitchen
- Always wear cotton clothes and avoid synthetic ones.
- Never wear loose and flowing garments.
- Always use a pair of tongs to lift a hot vessel from the stove.
- Do not keep any inflammable substances near the gas cylinder, like a can of kerosene or petrol, etc.
- In case you suspect a gas leak, never switch on any electrical appliance, but open the windows.
- Never keep your refrigerator in your kitchen.
- Never keep burning agarbattis in your kitchen or anywhere in the house, especially when you leave your house.
- Change your rubber tubing according to its wear and tear.
Comments (S): 0
No related myths and facts found !!
No related articles found !!