Title : Bridal makeup Previous | Next
Wedding Day is the most important day in the life of a woman. Every bride dreams of her wedding day and wants to be at her best appearance that day. Bridal make up is an important part of bridal dressing, along with jewellery and a gorgeous wedding dress, if the make up and the hair do is inappropriate then their beauty are also imperfect. So it is very important to know about the right kind of bridal make up that would suit the brides taste and skin tone. Because every young girl wishes to look at her best on this blessed day in her life. So over all bridal make up form and integral part of a brides repertoire.
Here are some tips to make you look as gorgeous. (Before the day)
- To have a perfect make up it is important to have a good skin. Make-up starts with great skin. So to look great on the wedding day it is important to take care of certain things before the wedding ceremony.
- Undertake a skin, hair and nail care program at least 6 weeks before the wedding. Start going for regular facials and manicures and ask your beautician to advise good beauty products as well.
- Try to avoid spicy, deep fried and junk food. It is better to avoid red meat also.
- It is very important to drink around 8 to 10 glasses of water to have a glowing skin.
- Exfoliate your skin with a manual exfoliator the day before your wedding Go for an eyebrow shaping to a professional prior to the wedding day. Good shaped eyebrow is necessary because they frame the eyes.
- Stay away from the sun as far as possible. In case you have to move out don’t forget to use sunscreen at least 20 SPF. Try to avoid extremes weather like wind, freezing cold, as well.
- If you want to use hair color refresh your hair color a week before the wedding. Spend a day at the spa to de-stress your self.
- Use essential oils in your bath and try to attend at least one aromatherapy session before the wedding.
- Do not compromise on your sleep; otherwise you will be hard-pressed to hide your under-eye circles on the D-day.
- If you have a stressful job, make sure to go for relaxing massage, at least once in a week.
- At the same time be happy. Because what goes on in your mind reflects on your face as well.
- Remove all makeup the night before your wedding. Put lip moisturizer or Vaseline on your lips, to avoid dry lips.
(On the day)
- Bridal make up should be such that it looks beautiful and sober and not overdone.
- It is always advisable to synchronize your makeup with the bridal outfit and jewelry. If they are extremely heavy, then you should prefer to get light makeup done on the D-day.
- The first thing to remember before one starts applying any makeup is that the face should first be thoroughly cleaned and pores must be closed as this ensures a smooth look.
- The Bridal make up have to be in bright contrast shades or bright mac thing shades for shading and highlighting facial contours due to the draining effect of artificial lighting.
- Heavy makeup looks good at night, but will make you seem very odd under the harsh rays of the sun.
- Foundation texture should be matte, because it is best suited for Indian skine tone and also to give good coverage for camera shots.
- Foundations will yellow tones work best with flash photography. While, the ones with pink tones will make you look too pale.
- Perfect finishing effect of foundation should be aimed at because the face is being prepared like a canvas for the more flattering elements of make up.
- Foundation must be applied over the face, neck, eyes, ears and even on the lips to reflect an even look.
- Cream foundation with a high pigment level is recommended.
- Select a concealer of a lighter color shadow areas of the face around the eyes and nose.
- Always go for a lip-liner that is the same shade as your lipstick. Otherwise, you might end up with a lip-line that is too noticeable. The color of your lipstick should match your dress and at the same time, always stick to long-lasting lipsticks, for your wedding.
- The eye make up is very important so proper care should be taken for eye make-up.
- It is important to balance the eye makeup with lip makeup. In case you want to go for dramatic eyes, go for a light-color lip shade. If you are using a dark lipstick, it is better to have natural, light eyes.
- You can use light dusting of translucent powder, so that your face does not end up shining too much. You can also apply bronzing powder to warm your skin tone and get a natural glow.
- Always carry a powder compact, tissues and lipstick. This will help you do the touch ups, especially if your wedding is going to be a long affair.
Today's make up trends are mainly glossy and shimmering. Proper and accurate make-up will make you beautiful, attractive and elegant and also make you special on the most important day of your life. Always remember that your make should match your hairstyle and dress and it should be simple and elegant.
Comments (S): 0
No related myths and facts found !!