Title : Tips for eye make-up Previous | Next
Every women is unique and beautiful. Eye is one of the best part of the woman. Eye make-up forms an important part of the whole face make up. Every woman should know, how to apply make up so that it would emphasize her natural beauty and make her more attractive.
- Apply a thin layer of either foundation or primer, to correct any imperfections you may have, and create a perfect canvas for the application of color.
- It's great to use a three-toned shadow and build from lids to brow. Start with a light colour that almost matches your lid. Sweep the colour across the lid and up to your brow bone. Follow with a medium colour across your lid only. Build on this with a darker colour in the crease. Blend the colours well.
- If you want to define the eye shape, dust a light to medium tone over the entire eye lid, then at the lash line, apply a darker tone with an eyeliner brush, in order to create a smudged, dramatic line.
- Dark eye shadows work great as eyeliners. Wet a slanted brush, and then dip in a dark eye shadow. Line eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible from the inner corner to the outer corner. Follow with liner on bottom eyes, but only line from the middle of the eye out. Smudge the bottom line with a cotton bud. For a smoky eye, use a brush to pat in a dark eye shadow along the upper lid and below the lid.
- If you have deep set eyes, choose light and nacreous tints of eye shadows, it would help to make your eyes appear visually bigger.
- If you want to highlighter your eyes, With a gold or pink highlighter, draw a v-shaped shape that follows the inner corner of your eye from top to bottom. Blend with your fingers. This will help make eyes 'pop.'
- Apply your mascara brush at the bottom of lashes and wiggle back and forth. Follow with a few sweeps of the wand. Apply to bottom lashes as well.
- An eyelash curler will make even long lashes look gorgeous. For this effect, you can heat the curler under a blow dryer for a couple seconds.
Comments (S): 0
No related myths and facts found !!