Title : Tips about kitchen gadgets Previous | Next
· To clean your fridge, mix a teaspoon of soda bicarbonate in a cup of water. Apply this on the inner and outer sides of the fridge.
· To sharpen a blunt knife, rub the tip with salt.
· To clean the inside of a microwave oven without scratching the surface, sprinkle baking soda on a damp cloth and gently wipe off the food stains.
· If the flame of your gas stove has turned yellow because of burnt food deposits on the burner, rub it with sandpaper and blow off any powdery waste. The flame will burn bright and blue, once again.
· Clean your gas stove with an old gas nylon stocking dipped in undiluted washing liquid.
· To open the blocked holes of gas burners, place them in a steel bowl containing a cup of water and a teaspoon of washing soda. Leave overnight and wash with hot water. Dry immediately.
· To clean the mixer grinder, sunmica topped tables and other surfaces, used toothbrushes and little toothpaste is excellent thing.
· To sharpen the blades of your mixie, put a tablespoon of salt and run for while.
· To get rid of a strong smell of onions or garlic from the mixer jar, pour some salt water into the jar and run the mixer for some time.
· To clean rusty knives, stick the blades into an onion and leave for some time.
· To clean burnt fat stains from the inside of an oven, make a paste of soda bicarb and water and apply it to the stained areas. Set the oven on a low temperature for a few minutes. Switch off and clean with a dry cloth. The oven will sparkle beautifully.
Comments (S): 0
No related myths and facts found !!