Title : Tips about making breads Previous | Next
- Just add 2-3 tablespoon homemade 'paneer' and milk to wheat floue. you will get soft, smooth and nutritous dough for 'chapaties'.
- For making soft 'puries' amd 'chapaties' add a mashed and boiled potato while mixing the dough.
- Use warm water while kneading the dough.
- Crumble 1-2 slices of bread and add to the 'bhatura' batter for quick fermentation.
- For crisp puries, add a little rice flour to the wheat flour.
Comments (S): 0
No related myths and facts found !!