Hormones works as a chemical messenger in our body. Hormones floting in human bloodstream to tissues or organs. A healthy hormonal system plays a vital role in all of our body's functions and delivers strength and fortitude. They work slowly and affect many different processes like Growth and development, Metabolism – how your body gets energy from the foods you eat, Sexual function, Reproduction system etc. When our body changes with age, its still maintain its vital force and hormonal balance.
There are a number of options for using essential oils for hormonal support. Try some of the following suggestions and see what works best for you. These products can be used by men, women, the elderly and those who are inactive or confined. Hormone Balancing Essential Oils are superior to hormone replacement therapy because they restore the health of the receptor sites while providing hormones. The essential oil cleans out and resets the cell's hormone receptor sites while providing the proper levels of hormones. Hormone balancing essential oils also improve the health of the endocrine glands so the body can improve hormone production naturally. Balanced hormones influence every function in our body, drive our feelings and improve our daily life.
Hormonal imbalance can result in a myriad of symptoms such as allergy symptoms, anxiety, endometriosis, fibrocystic breasts, hair loss, headache,libido decreased, osteoporosis urinary tract infections (UTI), uterine fibroids, weight gain, wrinkles etc. Balancing hormones is a very in-depth subject but using therapeutic grade essential oils, eating a very healthy diet, forgiveness, and most importantly listening to what your body is telling you, can take you from being dependent on artificial medications to not needing any of them.
Here are some hormone balancing tips and essential oils :
1) Avoid High Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fats.
2) Eat three balanced meals a day with a couple snacks to keep blood sugar balanced. Keeping blood sugar balanced is key for the whole endocrine system and especially the adrenal function.
3) Limit the Caffeine and Avoid Toxins
4) Stay away from: processed food, sugar, white flour products, products containing lots of ingredients, caffeine, soda, deep fried foods and fast food.
5) Eat Some Coconut Oil
6) Exercise Lightly. If you have hormone imbalance, intense extended exercise can actually make the problem worse in the short term.
7) Letting go of your anger, resentment, guilt and fear releases so much from your body.
8) Take a good Calcium and Magnesium supplement. It's important to take the magnesium along with the calcium.
9) Coconut Oil is amazing for hormone health. It provides the necessary building blocks for hormone production, can assist weight loss, reduce inflammation, and even has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
10) Hormone Balancing Essential Oil :
The first step in balancing hormones is to support the liver. The liver breaks down old hormones that float around in the bloodstream. Excessive hormone levels in the blood clog receptor sites and tell the pituitary gland to slow down the production of new hormones.
A) Thyromin : It is helpful for glandular extracts, herbs, amino acids and nutritional support for healthy thyroid function.
B) Estro : It is an herbal tincture formulated to support the female glandular system, alleviate PMS and balance the emotions. Contains essential oils with herbs.
C) Femigen : It is herbs, amino acids and essential oils designed to balance and support the female reproductive system from youth through menopause.
D) Progen : It is capsules with herbal complex formulated to support healthy prostrate function.Contains zinc and herbs for glandular support.
E) Lavender & lemon : Its mildly improves estrogen levels.
F) Clary sage : It moderately improves estrogen levels.
G) SclarEssence : It is strongest to improve estrogen levels.
H) Valor : It balances all hormones and encourages balanced estrogen to progesterone levels.
I) Ylang ylang & frankincense : It balances hormones for progesterone imbalances.
J) Peace & Calming : It encourages the body to make it's own progesterone.
K) Progessence Plus : It safe and natural form of progesterone that is significantly different than progesterone creams.
Note : Testing can help you determine the best hormone balancing essential oils for daily use. Hormone balancing essential oils for men and menopausal women often stay the same day to day. Women who have menstrual cycles will need to check the hormone balancing essential oils often.
Disclaimer*: This article is only for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.