Not only glowing skin and beautiful hairs looks a woman beautiful, hips also contribute lots in a beauty of women. The most attractive waist to hip ratio is 0.70 which is generally rated as being more attractive of a woman. Een men rate women as most attractive when they have a waist size that is 60-70% of their hip size. Women focus primarily on the ratio waist to chest or more specifically waist to shoulder. This is analogous to the waist to hip ratio (WHR) that men prefer. This ratio makes for dimensions of somewhere around a 25-inch waist and 36-inch hips.
Wide hips are very attractive on a women, it can accentuate curves on your body. It's also a sign of femininity in a woman. You may want to complete that hourglass figure and hips may be to small. Proper diet can make your hips look fit and beautiful. Proper diet contains all necessary nutrients so you may stay on it for quite some time.
Here are few tips for making attractive hips :
1) First of all eliminate from your daily menu alcohol, sugar, coffee, diet cookies, bread and pasta and fast food. Start eating more fresh fruits instead.
2) Do exercises that target the hips. Side leg raises, hip raises and squat kicks should all be part of a hip-enhancing exercise regimen. The mac-daddy of hip-widening exercises may be the side lunge with dumbbells.
3) There are many yoga poses designed to open your hips. This will build muscle and allow for greater flexibility, which in return will make other hip exercises easier. The Frog, the Pigeon, the Lizard and the Cow Face are all poses you'll want to get familiar with.
4) Take watermelon as it has 92% water, and as a result it will draw excess liquid from your body flushing the accumulated toxins from your body cells. Every day for a week eat half of the medium size watermelon or one medium melon.
5) Sit on your butt. You can get bigger hips (and a larger derriere) by simply sitting. According to a study published in the journal Cell Physiology, researchers determined that the pressure placed on the buttocks and hips from too much sitting can generate significant fat build-up in those areas.
6) Exercise : Lie down on your back; stretch your hand along your body with palms down. Raise your left leg up, bend your knee and slowly move it to the right side, trying to reach the floor with your knee. Make sure your shoulders stay grounded to the floor. Return to initial position, slowly straighten your knee. Do the same for your right leg. Repeat the exercise 10 times on each side.
7) Try a cream. There are a number of hip enhancement creams on the market that claim to work through a variety of methods that include repairing lost collagen and elastin to increasing the rate of muscle generation around the hips.
8) Eat lots of protein and get plenty of phytoestrogens from soy, flaxseed, and tofu. Estrogen lowers your waist to hip ratio while also increasing bust size.
9) Drink a lot, a lot of water. Even if you are a person that holds much water, we must continue to drink at least 3 liters of water every day.
10) For seasonal fruits and vegetables and try new recipes. Buy fresh foods rich in antioxidants. This will help eliminate toxins from your body.
Disclaimer*: This article is only for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.