Now a days through out the world Obesity is one of the most common and prevalent issues faced by many peoples. This is occurs when you regularly eat more calories than you use through normal bodily functions and physical activity. Extra calories may not be the only cause of weight gain. There are few others hidden reasons that helps in gaining weight like lack of sleep, stress, medications, menopause etc
But the lifestyle habits that contribute to this aren't always obvious. Proper diet can be considered as a healthy option to lose weight. Losing weight means eating fewer calories and burning more energy through physical activity.
Skipping a meal seems like it would be a sensible way to save on some calories. Sure, it may cut calories but it slows down your metabolism and kicks your body into starvation mode. This causes the body to cling to fat because it feels it needs to in order to survive.
Here is a 7 day Diet Plan for Weight Loss
1) Monday : Being the first day, it is always the hardest. Try to keep yourself away from all kinds of cravings as you will be consuming only fruits. You can consume all the fruits, excluding grapes, bananas, litchi and mangoes. You can have them in any quantity you like. It is suggested that you consume more watermelon, lime, oranges, apples, pomegranates, strawberries and melons. You can eat 20 times a day, but you should eat only fruits.
2) Tuesday : Like Monday, Tuesday is "All veggies day". You can eat nothing but vegetables and only vegetables. Begin your day with one boiled potato with a tea-spoon of butter. For the rest of the day, eat only raw, boiled or otherwise cooked vegetables without oil. Don't eat more than one potato for the day. You can eat cabbage, carrots, cucumber, gourd and other vegetables. Add basil and oregano seasoning to them to make them more edible.
3) Wednesday : Wednesday should be the combination of Monday and Tuesday. This means you can eat fruits and vegetables of your liking, but no bananas or potatoes. Eat to your heart's content and don't forget to drink a lot of water.
4) Thusday : Thusday is vegetarian diet for losing weight. Today you have the liberty to eat up to 6 bananas for the whole day. You can drink up to 4 glasses of milk. You must have heard that bananas help in weight gain, however in this diet, they act as a source of potassium and sodium for the body. Since the intake of salt is reduced, bananas will do the job. You can also have one cup of a highly diluted soup for a meal. The soup should consist of capsicum, onions, garlic and tomatoes. It is a tasty and healthy recipe which will help in the weight loss process. You can drink it only 1 time a day, it is only to refresh your taste buds from all the vegetable and fruit intake. Be careful to resist yourself.
5) Friday : Friday should be a feast day. Eat 1 (one) cup of rice, sprouts, tomatoes and cottage cheese (paneer). You could also eat chicken or soya chunks. Supplement your diet with the wonder soup. Increase the intake of water and drink 12 (twelve) glasses of water today to cleanse your system of the excess uric acid you will be producing.
6) Saturday : Saturday should be a all vegetables day. You must eat 1 cup of rice today and eat all the vegetables you want cooked and uncooked to your heart's content.
7) Sunday : The last and final day of the diet plan. This is the most important day. You will be feeling light on your toes and happy inside out. You can have fresh fruit juice, one cup of brown rice or half chapathi and other vegetables you would want to eat. You can complete your day with the consumption of water.
These are the whole diet plan for Monday to Sunday. If you can follow it strictly, no one can stop you from gaining a healthy and slimmer body. It is imperative to Drink 12 to 15 glasses of water every day during the course of the diet. No fruit juices(other than day 7), tea, coffee or alcohol. You can take black tea, black coffee and lime water (no sugar). Moreover, 45 minutes of workout daily or on alternate days helps in achieving superb results. If you are trying to lose to weight for a special occassion then you should try this diet at least two months before that. Also, you should maintain a gap of three to seven days between subsequent regimes.
*Disclaimer: This article is only for informative purposes only, and should not be used as a replacement for expert medical advice.