Title : 7 Things not do after a meal Previous | Next
Here are SEVEN things we should NOT do immediately after a meal. We may want to give them consideration for a healthy stomach and life.
1. Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
2. Don't walk about- People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
3. Don't eat fruits immediately- Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.
4. Don't bathe- Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to thehands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
5. Don't drink tea- Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
6. Don't sleep immediately- The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
7. Don't loosen your belt- Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.
No related myths and facts found !!