· Amla works as a hair tonic and is an essential ingredient for hair care. It not just helps in strengthening of roots of hair, but also enriches hair growth. It also prevents dandruff and premature graying of hair.
· Amla juice is helpful in relieving constipation in piles. Also, it helps in regulating bowel movements and cures chronic constipation.
· Amla powder helps to clear pimples and acne.
· Amla simulated the isolated group of cells that secrete the hormone insulin. Thus it reduces blood sugar in diabetic patient.
· It is very useful in improving eyesight. It also counters diseases like reddening, itching and watering of eyes.
Herbal supplements cannot be harmful because they are natural .
If vitamins and supplements are taken, then you can eat whatever you want.
By taking vitamins regularly, we don't need to exercise.
Taking vitamins is the best way to ensure health for us and our children.
Organic vitamins (from nature: food, etc.) are better than synthetic ones.