· Milk is an important part of our diet.Milk and dairy products are providers of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and protein which are all essential for healthy bone growth and development. Adequate consumption of milk and dairy from early childhood and throughout life can help to make the bones strong and protect them against diseases like osteoporosis (a debilitating, brittle bone disorder) in later life.
· Milk contains protein, which helps to rebuild muscles. Drink a glass of milk after exercise to give our body what it needs to recover.
· Studies show that women who drink low-fat or skim milk lose more weight than those who exclude milk from their diet. It is a great appetizer and it makes a healthy snack.
· An increasing number of studies suggest that consuming 3 portions of dairy each day, along with 5 portions of fruit and vegetables as part of a low salt diet can reduce high blood pressure in both adults and children.Although the exact mechanisms involved are not clear, it is thought that the calcium, potassium, magnesium and proteins within milk are all likely to be involved.
· There is considerable evidence to suggest that milk has a protective effect on risk of both colorectal and breast cancer with increased intakes.
Herbal supplements cannot be harmful because they are natural .
If vitamins and supplements are taken, then you can eat whatever you want.
By taking vitamins regularly, we don't need to exercise.
Taking vitamins is the best way to ensure health for us and our children.
Organic vitamins (from nature: food, etc.) are better than synthetic ones.