· Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 24 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body at protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
· Green tea contains an antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals.
· Polyphenols and Flavonoids present in green tea boost the immune system to make the human body stronger in fighting various infections. Also, Vitamin C present in green tea keeps cold and flu away.
· Viral hepatitis is often triggered by high levels of iron in the liver. Green tea lowers iron levels throughout the body, so may have a direct anti-viral effect against certain strains of hepatitis.
· Drinking green tea rapidly improves the health of body cells lining the blood vessels and also helps in lowering one`s risk for heart disease. The flavonoids present in this tea protect the heart by relaxing the blood vessels so blood can flow more easily.
· Green tea can do wonders to a person suffering from diabetes. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar. It also triggers and stimulates insulin production and activates the functioning of pancreas to some extent. Blood sugar level in the body is also normalized and regularized by the use of green tea.
· Green tea helps with your body weight loss. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally.
Herbal supplements cannot be harmful because they are natural .
If vitamins and supplements are taken, then you can eat whatever you want.
By taking vitamins regularly, we don't need to exercise.
Taking vitamins is the best way to ensure health for us and our children.
Organic vitamins (from nature: food, etc.) are better than synthetic ones.