Title : Hair loss problem and tips Previous | Next
Every day, every one of us looses some hair. Our body then replaces it with some new strands as part of the many renewal processes that are built into our body systems. As we all age, 'the reappearance of new hair' event gradually slows down. This observable fact is more evident in men than women, whose 'male-pattern baldness is genetically determined and can begin as early as age 20. For women, hair normally thins after age 50.
Tips for hair loss:
- Massage the scalp with 2-3 drops of essential oil or a good vegetable oil. Massage well into the scalp so that the oil gets into deep roots of hair. Wrap the hair in plastic wrap and place a warm towel around it. Leave it for 2 to three hours or overnight. Shampoo the hair with a mild shampoo. Practicing this at regular basis would help your hair pores get rejuvenated.
- Eat a handful of white sesame seeds every morning. One handful of these small seeds contains about 1,200 mg. of calcium and magnesium to ignite the required nourishments of your scalp not to loose hair.
- Take some yogurt everyday (unless you are allergic to milk).
- Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar tea to help hair grow.
- Mix little warmer castor and almond oil and massage over scalp at least once a week.
- Grind lime seeds and black pepper in equal number in some water and apply on the scalp at regular intervals.
- Scrub the bald portion with onions till it becomes red. Then applying honey, scrub the scalp once a day.
- Massage almond oil on scalp 2 to 3 times a day. Further hair loss will stop by doing this practice.
- Massage coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel into the scalp and hair. Leave it for ½ hour, and then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week.
- Massage honey with egg yolk into the scalp and hair. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse to prevent hair loss.
Comments (S): 0
Added by : Gaurab Kr Baruah