Title : How to control hair fall Previous | Next
Hair Fall is a problem for every people. Hair loss does not only affect your looks but also it affects the way you feel about yourself. It generally occurs due to improper diet, stress, dandruff, low blood circulation, anemia, anxiety, mental tension and sedentary lifestyle.
Here are some solution how to control hair fall problem…..
- Wash your hair at least three times a week. It is a myth that frequent washing can harm your hair.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes after bath. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp.
- Boil 1-cup mustard oil with 4-tablespoon henna (mehandi) leaves. Filter and bottle. Massage on your scalp regularly.
- Use coconut or almond oil to massage your scalp and on the soles of your feet before going to bed.
- You can apply coconut oil mixed with limejuice on your sclap daily.
- Avoid using blow dryer as its heat can damage your. If possible your hair to dry naturally.
- Daily eat curd.
- Drink 1 teaspoon cider vinegar mixed in 1 glass of water with meals for 2-3 weeks.
- Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables, milk, salads, fruits, and sprouts in your diet. Consume enough proteins, yeast, wheat germ, buttermilk, whole grains, nuts, soya beans, and milk.
- Drink 1/3rd cup pf Aloe Vera juice daily.
- Decrease the consumption of alcohol.
- Regular physical exercise is very beneficial .
- Protect your hair from sudden enviromental change. You must use an effective conditioner as it protect your from the sun, Chlorine, sea water etc. You should wear a protective hat or cap.
- Avoid combing wet hair, as wet hair can easily break.
Comments (S): 0