· Mix grated Amla and green curry leaves. Add this mixture in a heating coconut oil. Switch off the stove after 10 minutes. Filter the mixture and apply it on hair regularly. Within a few months, you’ll definitely get long hair.
· Egg has been used since the ancient times for combating hair loss. It contains high levels of proteins which help in the formation of new hair. It is also rich in sulphur, zinc, iron, selenium, phosphorous and iodine.
· This is a secret remedy as most of the people are not familiar with the hair growth properties of potato juice. Simply apply the potato juice on the scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. This can also be used if you’re suffering from “alopecia- thinning of hair”. Potato is also good for using as face packs too.
· Onion is another best remedy. It helps in the regeneration of hair follicles. Cut red onion in two pieces. Take some water and put onion pieces, 4 garlic cloves and 2 cinnamon sticks. Boil it for fifteen minutes. Let it cool and then strain it. Apply this solution on your scalp regularly for 4 days.
· Mix 3 drops each of rosemary oil and lavender oil, 2 drops each of cedar wood oil and thyme oil, 20 ml grape seed oil and 3 ml jojoba oil. Apply this mixture on hair and wrap a towel (soaked in hot water). This will make hair grow faster.