With the age of automation dawning on the civilization, must kitchens are now crawlded with various implementations to help the wife cope with the tremendous task of satiating the hunger of her family. Along with the advent of the gadgets, came the problem of cleaning and maintenance. To help you cope with the task of upkeep, here are several handy tips.
- Fridges need cleaning, too. All easy method for cleaning them is to mix a teaspoon of soda bicarbonate in a cup of water. Apply this on the inner and outer sides of the fridge to make it easy for cleaning.
- To sharpen a blunt knife, rub the tip with salt, cautiously. Cautiously, not because you will spoil the knife but because you may hurt yourself.
- To clean the inside of a microwave oven without scratching the surface, sprinkle baking soda on a damp cloth and gently wipe off the food stains.
- If the flame of your gas stove has turned yellow because of burnt food deposits on the burner, rub it with sandpaper and blow off any powdery waste. The flame will burn bright and blue, once again.
- Clean your gas stove with an old nylon stocking dipped in undiluted washing liquid.
- To open the blocked holes of gas burners, place them in a steel bowl containing a cup of water and a teaspoon of washing soda. Leave overnight and wash with hot water. Dry immediately.
- Don’t throw away used toothbrushes. I found a whole range of uses for them. Use a little toothpaste and a used toothbrush to clean the mixer grinder, sunmicatopped tables and other surfaces, to bring a sparkling shine.
- To sharpen the blades of your mixie, put a tablespoon of salt and run it for a while. One a month should do the trick.
- To get rid of a strong smell of onions or garlic from the mixer jar, pour some salt water into the jar and run the mixer for some time.
- To avoid the mixie base from yellowing, rub a lemon half and wipe with a damp cloth.
- A mixture of toothpaste and baking soda will remove yellow stains from the refrigerator shelves.
- To clean rusty knives, stick the blades into an onion and leave for some time.
- To clean burnt fat stains from the inside of an oven, make a paste of soda bicarb and water and apply it to the stained areas. Set the oven on a low temperature for a few minutes. Switch off and clean with a dry cloth. The oven will sparkle beautifully.
Comments (S): 0
No related myths and facts found !!
No related articles found !!