1. For diarrhoea, dysentery-take 1 tablespoon of seed kernel powder, with buttermilk or cold water, 2-3 times a day.
2. For heat exhaustion-cook an unripe mango. Make an drink and take it at regular intervals. Apply the pulp and bathe after 15 minutes.
3. For diabetes, scurvy-eat a few tender leaves regularly or take 1 teaspoon of the juice of tender leaves twice a day.
4. For pyorrhoea, gum problems-mix the fine powder of mango leaves, brahmi and pudina (4:2:1). To this add a little pepper powder, dry ginger powder, nutmeg powder, clove powder, salt and charcoal. Use the powder as a toothpowder.
5. For jaundice-juice of root bark, trunk bark. Dose-2 teaspoon with water, thrice a day for 3-5 days.