Title : Soft Drinks May Affects Your Health Previous | Next
Following are some points on how our health is affected.
- Tooth decay, this is no longer a myth. Many researchers have proved that a regular intake of coke and other soft drinks results in dissolving and decaying of the teeth.
- Dehydration: Coke and soft drinks contain caffeine, which is a diuretic. Meaning it removes water from your body by increasing urine production. This makes you excessively de-hydrated.
- After the initial burst of sugar and other acids in your body, the affects like being irritate and being sluggish lingers on.
- In The First 10 minutes, 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. You don’t immediately vomit from the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor allowing you to keep it down.
- The phosphoric acid used in coke is dangerous for those with a pre-existing stomach ulcer.
- Twenty minutes after drinking a soda, your blood sugar spikes, causing insulin burst. Your liver responds to this by turning any sugar into fat.
- Soft drinks contain high levels phosphoric acid, which has been linked to kidney stones and other renal problems.
- Since these drinks contain high-fructose corn syrup, this results in Elevated cholesterol.
No related myths and facts found !!