Title : Tips about cold and cough Previous | Next
· For treatment of cold and cough, grind 6-8 ‘Tulsi’ leaves with 2 black peppercorns and have it with honey
· To clear a stuffy nose, put a drop of mustard oil in them.
· Take a pinch of mixture of Kattha, cumin seeds and ‘misri’, mixed in 2:1:1 proportion for instant relief from cough.
· For immediate relief from irritating cough in children, extract the juice of betel leaves and basil leaves. Take 2-3 drops of this mixture and add a little honey to it.
· For relief from inflamed tonsils, apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon ‘chuna’ and 1 teaspoon ginger juice on the throat.
· For instant relief from cold, add half teaspoon turmeric powder to a glass of hot milk and drink it.
· To get rid of a bad cold, chop some cabbage and put it in boiling water. Inhale the steam at least twice a day.
· Drink a little hot water with pinch of salt and half teaspoon of turmeric powder for instant relief from cough.
· To cure sore throat, gargle with warm salt water. Keep the throat moist by using a vaporisers and sucking on hard candy or fruit juice ice cubes.
· Make your own nasal spray by adding ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon baking powder to 8 oz. Water.
· To get rid of an irritating cold, eat a pinch of black pepper in the night.
· For coughs take the ¼ teaspoon of ginger juice with 1 teaspoon of honey. It is a very effective remedy.
· To cure a persistent cough, bake a guava in an oven or over charcoal and eat it for four to five days.
Comments (S): 0