Title : Precautionery tips about Dengue Previous | Next
- Avoid heavily populated residential areas.
- Avoid mosquito bite even during day time.
- Discard items that can collect rain or run-off water, especially old tires.
- Eliminate mosquito breeding sites around homes.
- Regularly change the water in outdoor bird baths and pet and animal water containers.
- Sleeping area should have mosquito netting over the bed.
- Stay in well-screened areas.
- Use long clothes to cover the body to avoid mosquito bite
- Use mosquito repellents on skin and clothing.
- When indoors, stay in air-conditioned or screened areas. Use bednets if sleeping areas are not screened or air-conditioned.
- When outdoors during times that mosquitoes are biting, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
Comments (S): 0
No related myths and facts found !!