Drinking is not bad because everyone drinks.
False. Although 31% of teens said they've drank alcohol in the past month that still leaves 69% who did not! If you choose not to drink, you're definitely not alone.
New user? Click here to register yourself
If alcohol were less available there would be fewer alcoholics.
People who can "hold their liquor" are better built.
Men and women of the same height and weight can drink the same.
Weight gain is the main problem of having alcohol
A "beer belly" is caused by drinking beer.